Happy Superbowl Sunday! For those trying to reset their healthy eating after the holidays, there are options for healthy and great tasting appetizers (no, I’m not talking about just eating the raw veggies off the delicious fried buffalo chicken platter). If you’re looking for a healthy, low carb, flavorful and fun appetizer, try these buffalo cauliflower bites. These are so delicious without sacrificing nutrition, and easy to whip up for your guests!
- 6 cups fresh cauliflower (2 heads)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- 3/4 cup Franks RedHot hot sauce
- Salt + Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray or olive oil.
- Chop cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- Mix garlic powder, s + p, butter, hot sauce in small bowl.
- Add cauliflower into large bag or bowl. Pour sauce over bowl and shake or mix until coated.
- Spread cauliflower on to baking sheet and bake at 450 for 20 minutes.
- Serve with ranch, bleu cheese, and with some celery and carrots if desired!
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size (1 cup cauliflower). Calories 40, Total fat 0g, Saturated fat 0g, Sodium 950mg, Total Carb 7g, Fiber 3g, Sugar 2g, Protein 2g.